Kroger Community Rewards Enrollment Instructions
Instructions for enrolling Friends of Gwinnett County Senior Services as your designated nonprofit to earn rewards under the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
1. Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Have your Kroger Plus card handy and sign in to your online account. (If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
3. If you have a Kroger Plus Card but have never created an online account, click “Create Account” and complete the requested information and agree to the terms and conditions.
4. Click on Enroll or Edit for the Kroger Community Rewards information, making sure your Kroger Plus Card is registered and your card number is posted on your account.
5. Enter Friends’ NPO #38167 or search for Friends of Gwinnett County Senior Services by name. Select Friends from the list and click on Enroll.
6. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
7. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Friends until after you register your card.
8. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
9. You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.